Monday, August 18, 2008

Introduction

Hello,

The purpose of this blog is to share and discuss ideas. Some posts will be essays that I would love feedback on. I find that the best way to understand an idea (my own or another's) is to write about it. The process of fully articulating the idea often brings out flaws or nuances not previously seen. There will probably also be some random posts about my life or other random things, but my life is not terribly exciting, and I am not much of a "talker" so I don't know how common those posts will be. Thanks for reading, and thanks for your feedback.

Jeff L

1 comment:

bairdduvessa said...

you can find mine at bairdduvessa.livejournal.com or myspace.com/bairdduvessa

unfortuneatly you must be members to read (and on my lj friends list).

i'm also involved with a podcast centered around a comicbook message board rabbitt.20.forumer.com